Sunday, January 9, 2011

LATER, LATE

Gentle Readers,

I cannot sleep.

I tremble with shock and fear and a chill that has settled in my heart and turned it to ice. Perhaps my heart will shatter and require rebuilding. I am so cold and I cannot get warm. I am bone weary and I cannot sleep.

I heard one television news commentator say that the gunman's beliefs were highly similar to those stated over and over ad nauseum by Glenn Beck. Another asked if the shootings were politically motivated.

Will we ever really know?

What is the truth?

Is there such a thing as truth, or is there only individual reality?

All I know is that eighteen people have been shot, six are dead (one a young girl), and I want Palin, Beck, O'Reilly, et.al., to use their power and influence for good, for the betterment of humankind, to build up and not to tear down.

I tremble with shock and fear and a chill that has settled in my heart and turned it to ice. Perhaps it will shatter and require rebuilding. I am so cold and I cannot get warm. I am bone weary and I cannot sleep.

I cannot sleep.

Love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.