Thursday, January 13, 2011

WHO AMONG US . . .

Gentle Readers,

Earlier today I wrote an email to a beloved friend and asked the oft-heard, Who among us has not said that if women ran the world there would be no more wars?

Immediately after sending the email I pondered what I had written and realized I am no longer sure it's true.

With the likes of Sarah Palin in the spotlight, I fear we are no longer safe in the hands of a woman.

I thank the Good Lord that McCain was not elected president and we do not have Sarah Palin in line to be president. I will be surprised if she is elected president in her own right, but America is a strange place that's getting stranger all the time.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.