Tuesday, March 15, 2016

BREAK BROKE BROKEN

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I keep saying I need a blogging break, but every time I take one, I end up blogging at least part time.

I said that for the rest of March, I would only post for Battle of the Bands. Did I stick to that vow?

Of course not.

Hi! My name is Jane Junebug, and I've been blogging when I said I wouldn't.

So, although today it's time for Battle of the Bands, I hereby do declare that I am not going to blog until early May, unless it's an emergency post. I don't know what might qualify as an emergency post. I guess we'll find out if I write one.

Franklin and Penelope say they'll sit on me if I attempt to write a blog post.



Look at how Franklin pretends to be unaware of what I do, while Penelope keeps an eye on me. She'll whisper in Franklin's ear if mom mom is up to no good.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

No comments. If you need to get in touch with me, please email me at dumpedfirstwife@gmail.com. As Franklin says, Mom has a megraine.